Melbourne's North Food Group and Oomami invite you to a webinar that will teach you how to better plan your eCommerce strategy and find and cater for new customers.
Oomami is a social network, marketplace, warehousing and national fulfillment service for small food and beverage manufacturers. The platform helps businesses operate online and reach a broader audience.
This webinar will cover:
- advantages and challenges of online direct to consumer and how to overcome them.
- challenges small brands face with online promotion and growth and how to overcome them.
- practical strategies to manage risk and reduce market uncertainty
- dealing with distributors
- warehousing and fulfillment
- maintaining control of your branding and messaging
- social media for your audience
- alternatives to traditional wholesale-retail business model
- possible solutions with online-direct to wholesale and consumer.
Alex Stefan, Founder and Chairman, Oomami